We’ve got a dream (it’s BIG!) and you can be part of it. Help The Vegetable Connection reach more people in more powerful ways:
– If you’re a graphic designer, we need you! We’d love to overhaul our program paraphernalia; from 4-ups to stationery.
– We’d love to have more “kid-sized” gardening tools that we can store at individual farm sites, rather than moving tools from place to place. Among the tools we need most are simple hoes, shovels, spades, rakes, pitchforks, garden shears, gardening gloves, wheelbarrows, and 10-gallon buckets.
– Gift certificate or donation to purchase a vinyl banner
– Gift Certificates/gift cards for color copies and laminating
– Card stock
– 100 cotton t-shirts (hey, it’s a wish list right?)
– Gift cards to local grocery stores for recipe items not available on the farm. We often prepare meals together in local schools, Feeding the Families classes, and/or public events. We’re always needing staple items like vinegar/oil/Tahini/beans/rice/lemons, etc.
– Plastic plates/forks/cups (durable for re-use – picnic ware)
– Gift card to Michael’s, Home Depot, Lowes, or Hobby Lobby
– Kid’s rain coats, sun and/or rain hats for children
– Shoebox-sized tubs for storage
– Permanent markers
-Containers for plant starts
-Seeds (preferably organic)
-YOUR TIME AND PASSION!