Your donation allows The Vegetable Connection to assist low-income families in our community access fresh, local food and empowering food education! The Vegetable Connection is a 501(c)(3) public charity. You have several different ways to donate.
A one-time donation or a monthly sustaining donation through PayPal
Click on the donate button and it will take you to the PayPal site. So easy, just make a decision on a one-time amount or monthly amount.
If you shop on Amazon, we would love for you to shop using AmazonSmile. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to The Vegetable Connection.
King Soopers Community Rewards
King Soopers Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do everyday. Once you link your card to The Vegetable Connection, all you have to do is shop at King Soopers and swipe your Plus Card!
RealPro Active Donation
Are you anticipating buying or selling a home in the near future? You can make a major donation to The Vegetable Connection without a dime coming out of your own pocket! RealPro Real Estate & Mortgage will make a donation in your name. For example – buy or sell a home worth $380,000, the donation would be $2,850. That would support five families with a season of fresh vegetables from a local farm.
If you are considering buying or selling a home (or commercial property), pick up the phone and call Dan Wilkewitz at 970-231-3714 for all the details.
Sponsorship at the Cultivator Level helps us tend to all of our programs like workshops, “Workshops at Home”, and community outreach.
- Featured logo and link to your business on TheVegetableConnection.org
- Logo exposure on monthly emails
- Two passes to our annual event
- “Our Company Feeds Families” website virtual plaque to exhibit on your company’s website
- The Vegetable Connection Special Recognition Plaque as a Cultivator to display at your place of business
- Recognition in our public promotions that may include: press releases, social media, email marketing
Your sponsorship at the Gardener Level helps our programs support up to 5 families,1 workshop, 3 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Cultivator level plus:
- Your company will be the focus of one email sent to our mail list of more than 600 subscribers
- Recognition at our annual event
Sponsorship at the Farmer Level helps our programs support up to 8 families, 2 workshops, 4 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Gardener level plus:
- Company logo featured on recipe flyers shared with sponsored families and the public
- Company logo on posters for our annual event
- A sponsor thank you reception invitation with the Vegetable Connection Board of Directors and stakeholders
Sponsorship at the Pollinator Level helps The Vegetable Connection accomplish our goal of assisting a minimum of 25 families, providing 3 workshops, 6 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Farmer level plus:
- Opportunity to add branded or other items to CSA shares for sponsored families
- The opportunity to speak at our annual event
Feeding the Families Sponsorship
You can a sponsor a family to receive a full Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share by contributing $650 or a half share for $350.
Family Sponsors enjoy:
- Online newsletters
- Special Event Invitations
- Invitations to participate in educational workshops
- Special recognition on our website
- Picture with information in the newsletter one time per year
- Facebook posts of your special promotions, events or other news from your business