There are two opportunities to provide a sponsorship. One is to assist with sponsoring the organization to cover expenses for both programming and administrative. The other is to provide dollars to help cover the cost of a family. Please check out the following information to select a sponsorship that is a good fit for you.
Sponsorship at the Cultivator Level helps us tend to all of our programs like workshops, “Workshops at Home”, and community outreach.
- Featured logo and link to your business on TheVegetableConnection.org
- Logo exposure on monthly emails
- Two passes to our annual event
- “Our Company Feeds Families” website virtual plaque to exhibit on your company’s website
- The Vegetable Connection Special Recognition Plaque as a Cultivator to display at your place of business
- Recognition in our public promotions that may include: press releases, social media, email marketing
Your sponsorship at the Gardener Level helps our programs support up to 5 families,1 workshop, 3 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Cultivator level plus:
- Your company will be the focus of one email sent to our mail list of more than 600 subscribers
- Recognition at our annual event
Sponsorship at the Farmer Level helps our programs support up to 8 families, 2 workshops, 4 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Gardener level plus:
- Company logo featured on recipe flyers shared with sponsored families and the public
- Company logo on posters for our annual event
- A sponsor thank you reception invitation with the Vegetable Connection Board of Directors and stakeholders
Sponsorship at the Pollinator Level helps The Vegetable Connection accomplish our goal of assisting a minimum of 25 families, providing 3 workshops, 6 “Workshops at Home”, and immeasurable community building.
All of the benefits of the Farmer level plus:
- Opportunity to add branded or other items to CSA shares for sponsored families
- The opportunity to speak at our annual event
You can a sponsor a family to receive a full Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) share by contributing $650 or a half share for $350.
Family Sponsors enjoy:
- Online newsletters
- Special Event Invitations
- Invitations to participate in educational workshops
- Special recognition on our website
- Picture with information in the newsletter one time per year
- Facebook posts of your special promotions, events or other news from your business
Please provide the information to become a Feeding the Families Sponsor. Thank you for your support.