Just a passion for increasing access to healthy food
The dedication and commitment of our volunteers and sponsors make The Vegetable Connection’s programs successful. You don’t need a special degree or set of skills to change peoples’ lives – just a passion for increasing access to healthy food, increasing food knowledge and supporting local farms.
As The Vegetable Connection grows, our need for volunteers and sponsors grows too. In the coming year, we need folks who will commit to:
- Spreading the word about our mission and vision in our community.
- Donate time, talents and money towards our mission of assisting families to access healthy food and education and making connections to the farmers growing their food.
- Assist with special events.
- Teaching or assisting with educational events
- Help keep operations running smoothly by entering data, contacting potential donors, updating the website and assisting with e-newsletter.
If you are interested in getting involved, please email executive director Nicole Turner-Ravana at firstname.lastname@example.org or program director Jill Munson at email@example.com.